Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide relevant statistics training for employees as needed (Excel, Minitab, etc.)
- Responsible for monthly continuous improvement events
- Responsible for implementation of QBD based scale-up and statistical monitoring of batches to achieve process robustness
- Responsible for statistical validation report and control strategy towards commercial excellence of validated products
- Responsible for creating statistical process control charts for monitoring
- Responsible for statistical – incident and deviation assessment and closure
Responsible for statistical support, as needed
1. Statistical evaluation and support
2. Review of continuous process verification report
3. Enable internal team to understand and create the report on their own in future
- Supporting review and implementation of continuous process verification report.
- Support for manufacturing data management, from a statistical point of view
- Awareness of EHS policy, Significant environment aspect & impacts associated with work place and Contribution to environment management system.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization
We firmly believe that the most distinguishing factor, which separates two organizations is, its people. The organizations, which have the right people are the ones which stand alone and are visible. Therefore, recruitment of the right and competent people is primary for the success of any organization. Finding right people is an all time effort and it is here that we come into picture & assist our client organizations to find the right people in minimum possible time.
We are also committed to the jobseekers who place their CVs with us, by maintaining complete confidentiality about them.