Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management & control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Co-ordinate with external internal auditors.
Desired Candidate ProfileCandidates should have good experience of internal audit & develop plans.
Should have good experience to control the full audit cycle including risk management &control management etc.
Candidates should have ready to relocate Gurgaon location
Qualification must be in CA,
Please Only CA qualified candidates apply on this opening
PG:CA in CA, First Attempt, Second Attempt
We firmly believe that the most distinguishing factor, which separates two organizations is, its people. The organizations, which have the right people are the ones which stand alone and are visible. Therefore, recruitment of the right and competent people is primary for the success of any organization. Finding right people is an all time effort and it is here that we come into picture & assist our client organizations to find the right people in minimum possible time
View Contact Details+