1. Should have hands-on 5 years of experience to study corrosion and materials problems
and solutions (a few case study examples) in a chemical process plant with a minimum 50 Cr turnover.
2. Corrosion Inspection of welded vessels at fabrication site as well during its installation, laboratory testing/field evaluation experience.
3. Collection and analysis of the project technical specifications issued by the International
Standards Bodies etc. (EN, ISO).
4. Definition of the anticorrosion strategy using CP/ COATING / PAINTING / CHEMICAL
TREATMENT/ CRA (corrosion resistant alloy) in order to optimize quality and costs.
5. Corrosion failure analysis upon Project/ Assets request.
6. Definition of laboratory experimental work in the corrosion field
7. Interfacing with Installation Engineering Functions to solve the anti-corrosion problems of
8. Good command of plant engineers' written and communication.
Technical discipline: Metallurgical engineering /Physical metallurgy
Academic Institution background: IITB, IITM, IITK, IITD Master Degree with distinction
People must have experience in the chemical industry.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Metallurgy
PG:M.Tech in Metallurgy
Share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:HR Services